Why Anya Rocks (by Krissy)
- She's brutally honest. About everything. All the time.
- She does not know the meaning of subtlety.
- She always asks tactless and inappropriate questions.
- She does the "Dance of Capitalist Superiority" when she closes her register at the end of the day.
- She has good hair. And changes it a lot.
- She's a thousand year old (ex-)demon. Cool points there.
- She is newly human and oddly literal.
- 7.05 - Selfless. No explanation needed.
- As Aud, she gave out bunnies to people in her village out of the kindness of her heart.
- On the contrary, Anya has an irrational fear of bunnies. Even those of the plush toy variety.
- She has a cool name. And a lame-ass made up maiden name.
- Her logic is insane and happenstance, like that of a troll.
- Hilarity ALWAYS ensues.